Monday, June 27, 2011

Thief at 7-11

Today, after taking a hair cut, I went to 7-11 near Lam Tin MTR to get a drink. As I was deciding which drink to get, I heard a voice in cantonese saying "Don't run, a thief!" Then suddenly on my left side, a 7-11 worker ran out of the employee's room and caught the guy who looks around 20s. I had a glance at the thief. Being caught, the guy admitted that he stole stuff, then he took out cup noodles out of his bag. He did tries to run, but the employee that came out from the employee's room grab the guy real tight and said "Don't run!" loudly. Next to the 7-11, there was a ATM. At that moment, coincidentally, there were two officers, with shotguns, were filling up the ATM with cash. So I continue to pay for my drink and walked back home since everything seems to be under control. First time seeing actual thief. That guy looks kinda crazy but is dressed in normal cloth. But why would he steal cup noodles... He must be very hungry and poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment