Sunday, March 27, 2011

DAI O - day tour

















I went to Dai O for a day, and stilt house are just everywhere. There are also lots of beach around the coast. The road are as expected, full of curve and uphill/downhill. It kind of remind me of initial D. I can imagine the AE86 delivering tofu lol. DAI O is a must visit tour for the foreigner when they come to HK. I believe this the place where stilt house still exist. The house are constucted on top of water with multiple supports.

There is a street full of traditional hk street-food like dry squid, egg puff, bean curd, and fishball. Yummy... That street is full of tourist. As I wait for my dry squid to get cook, I had to wait for the lineup for like 10min. But its worth the wait, cos after all, the dry squid is cooked with oldschool coal. Taste mmm mmm good.

Here are some snapshots:

No comments:

Post a Comment