Sunday, March 6, 2011

SD Gundam G Gen World

I got the game on the psp and wow, it's sure is fun! Had to pick a master in the beginning of the game, so I picked one of my favourite, pilot of Wing Zero Custom Heero. Bascially, the choice for master is to aim for the mechanic path that I wish to expand from. Because at the start of the game, any character can be bought. After from A1-AEx, I can pick another master again. For the second master I picked the guy using crossbone gundam. I choose it just because of the look of that gundam. It's small and cool. As for the pilots, I bought Amuro, Carmile, Kira, and Athrun. Going to get Setsuna, unicon pilot, and the pilot of the ZZ. Have to do more thinking after collecting those. As for the mechanic, I got WingZeroCustom as the powerhorse, Z, ZZ, double o riser, and a rogue strike. Currently having issues with the rogue strike path, don't know how it can turn it into freedom/justice. More updates later...

No comments:

Post a Comment